Find an artistic balance in this Crab Ceviche recipe featuring our Polar Salad Crab Meat 6 oz. ! Canned crab is convenient and shelf stable, and when paired with citrus and spices, becomes an elevated appetizer that's both simple to prepare and tastes great.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cans Polar Salad Crab Meat 6 oz., drained (12 ounces total)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl (glass or ceramic is best), place in your drained Polar Salad Crabmeat. Add lime juice and mix until the juice has spread evenly. Leave the crab to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Mix in your onion, tomato, jalapeño, cilantro, salt, and pepper until everything is combined. Ingredients should be coated in the lime juice.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving, at least 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Still in the mood for more crab? Switch gears from the citrusy and sharp ceviche and try this creamy Cold Crab Dip recipe.