Accounting Assistant APPLY NOW
Norwalk, CA Accounting Assistant Part time
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Assist Accountants and others with creating and editing financial documents
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Reconcile book record including A/P and A/R.
- Other accounting and office assigned duties
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
- Math skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Health Insurance - Company covers 100% premium for the employees choice of HMO or PPO coverage
- 401(K): Company matches 100% or 5% of employee's contributions.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- Bonus program
- Continue education program