Start your day off with a tasty pan of corned beef hash!
This simple recipe features our Ox & Palm original flavor, chunky-style corned beef. It comes seasoned and ready-to-eat, so all you have to do is open the can and fry it up!
For even better crispy edges, we recommend cooking on a cast-iron skillet.
Serves 2-4 persons.
- 1 can of Ox & Palm Corned Beef 11.5 oz (Buy it online here!)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 to 3 cups chopped cooked potatoes, preferably Yukon gold
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat skillet with medium heat. Heat up Ox & Palm Corned Beef in an iron skillet or cast iron. Ox & Palm corned beef is packed with natural beef fat so there is no need for butter or oil.
- Add in diced potato once corned beef heats up and releases oil.
- Add diced onion 2 minutes after adding in potato.
- Fry corned beef, diced potato, and onion for 5 minutes, stir every 1 minute to prevent burning.
- Spread out the corned beef hash evenly. Use spatula to press down the corned beef hash. Turn heat to high or medium high. Don’t stir the hash, let it brown to create a crispy texture.
- Crisp the corned beef has for 1-2 minutes.
- While waiting for hash to sizzle, fry up three eggs on the side.
- Turn off heat on the hash. Place the eggs on the hash and sprinkle fresh parsley.
If you try this recipe or have other ideas for corned beef, let us know!
Be sure to follow and tag us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @mwpolar. We'd love to see your creations!
Find Ox & Palm corned beef in different sizes and flavors in our Corned Beef Collection!