Purchasing Specialist APPLY NOW
Purchasing specialist will be assigned to manage a unique product line. This position is required to maintain healthy inventory level, works tightly with vendors for highest quality with best cost available.
· Procures a variety of commodities and services in accordance to company’s policies and procedures
· Point of contact for the company’s vendors. Liaises with vendors to resolve issues that may arise associated with processing purchase orders
· Provide support to company salespeople on product expertise and handling specific purchasing arrangements
· Inventory Control - Analyze inventory levels by item and plan inventory shipments based on seasonality and sales movement
· Collect quotations, calculate import costs, and make purchase recommendations.
· Coordinate product shipment schedule with suppliers and track and trace shipments and documentation.
· Develop new product in compliance with government regulations.
· Perform profit analysis by item, bring cost change to higher management’s attention
· Perform certain functions of a sales coordinator
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree
· Bilingual in Mandarin or Spanish preferred
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
· Ability to relate and communicate across all levels in the organization
· Ability to prioritize job functions to meet deadlines and ensure smooth workflow, and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Solid PC operational knowledge related to MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
- Health Insurance - Company covers 100% premium for the employees choice of HMO or PPO coverage
- Paid Sick leave
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K): Company matches 100% or 5% of employee's contributions.
- Bonus program
- Continue education program
|||Norwalk, CA|||Purchasing Specialist||||||zrnGaKQV9HfuDfGm|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false