Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
MW Polar Foods was founded in 1976, we are one of the largest importers and distributor of premium quality grocery packaged goods & general merchandise products. Our Headquarter is located in Cerritos/Norwalk, CA, and we have 6 Distribution Centers strategically located throughout the continental U.S. servicing various retail channels across the U.S. and South/Central America.
As an eCommerce Marketing Specialist, the candidate will be responsible to drive our e-commerce sales on all major platforms (Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, etc.), as well as overall marketing strategy to increase brand awareness for the company. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of B2C E-commerce sales and operation, and must be able to think strategically and also perform day to day account management.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Sales Specialist
- Day-to-day management of eCommerce site operations (content/promotions/products)
- Creating & maintaining listings for new products in different marketplaces. Write attractive and concise copy for current and new products. Helping to build an awesome page!
- Search engine optimization of product pages, collections, and images
- Plan and design email marketing campaigns optimized to increase engagement metrics.
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns through AMS, Google, Facebook and all eCommerce platform
- Assist with implementing digital marketing campaigns and projects
- Manage the day to day operations for all eCommerce sales channels, which includes product rankings, Inventory management, Preparing shipments, creating and monitoring listings.
- Process and route eCommerce sales orders.
- Manage projects, provide reporting and communicate effectively with all internal departments and Executive team.
- Driven to increase sales
- Create marketing strategies to increase sales on eCommerce platform
- Meet revenue goals set out by the company
- Conduct sales analysis and ability to develop goal-oriented initiatives based on findings
- Brainstorming, developing, and implementing fresh marketing strategies to bring brand awareness
- Manage Social Media Pages, creating content and building a presence
- Content creation for marketing campaigns and other office needs
- Complete projects and maintain a constant pace to meet deadlines
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline
- Must be self-motivated. Have passion and be enthusiastic in E-Commerce.
- 2+ years of experience managing eCommerce website(s), and/or 2-3 years of experience in sales support/account management
- Experienced with Shopify eCommerce platform, Amazon vendor/seller central, & Walmart.com
- Excellent computer skill is a must, with a very strong command of Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot table, etc).
- Experience with video editing, website design (wix/shopify), photography and graphic design a plus (Adobe Suite or Canva).
- This position requires an individual who is self-directed and detail-oriented with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems, a strong work ethic with a positive "can-do" attitude and one who takes pride in the quality of their work
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Health Insurance - Company covers 100% premium for the employees choice of HMO or PPO coverage
- 401(K): Company matches 100% of up to 5% of employee's contributions.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- Bonus program
- Continue education program